Welcome to Total Fire Risk Assessments
FREE FIRE SAFETY ADVICE
Email us with a fire safety question with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible...FREE OF CHARGE!
ARE YOU LEGAL?
As of October 1st 2006, all employers/owners/occupiers, (the Responsible Person) have a legal obligation under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment at their premises.
HAVE YOU DONE YOURS YET?
Premises that the law relates to include:
- Offices and shops
- Premises that provide care, including care homes and hospitals
- Community halls, places of worship and other community premises
- The shared areas of properties several households live in
- Pubs, clubs and restaurants
- Schools and sports centres
- Tents and marquees
- Hotels and hostels
- Factories and warehouses
- Industrial units
As your Fire Safety Consultant TOTAL will carry out your Fire Risk Assessment for you,
and in doing so:
- Will satisfy all your legal requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Will produce our assessment findings in a report that will not confuse you with jargon. It will have clear and easy to understand text so you fully understand your responsibilities
- Will be based on your business needs
- Will consult with you fully on completion
My work as a dedicated fire safety officer while serving in the local authority fire and rescue service, involved working alongside various professional outside bodies, including solicitors, architects and building control, consulting with them on fire safety matters for all new and extended buildings and also for existing buildings in relation to alterations, change of use and entertainment licences.
As your fire safety consultant I can advise you on all current fire safety standards if you are embarking on any such projects.